rccl sale

lschnauz

Reduced deposit is handy, but the real deal is the onboard credits. Think of it as a massive onboard booking sale - as if we all were given the ability to book an onboard booking and get the onboard credits.

OBC was the draw but, on the other hand, they did not allow people to use their Plat/Diamond discounts or their Stock Benefit which in most cases exceeded the OBC offered. More like a Catch 22.

Stock holder benefits NOT allowed on these cruises for cruises bought June 15?? I had not heard that...

Hmmm...

You sure? :mad:

There are multiple threads on this topic on the RCCL board including a 27 page "merged" thread. Seems that people were getting all sorts of conflicting information from RCCL yesterday and I am not sure it is entirely sorted out. . Seems that NEXT Cruise (booking on board) is also not valid for this promotion. Lots and lots of confusion over this promotion and I cannot say with any certainly how it will shake out in the end. This is a quote from p. 13 of the merged thread which may be contradicted by now.

• Crown and Anchor platinum/diamond discounts for being in balcony or higher category is NOT combinable with this promotion.
  • Crown and Anchor savings certificates are NOT combinable with this promotion.
  • Shareholder onboard credit is NOT combinable with this promotion.
  • Royal rewards through RCI Visa card ARE combinable with this promotion, but NOT for a sailing over Christmas or New Years.

There are multiple threads on this topic on the RCCL board including a 27 page "merged" thread. Seems that people were getting all sorts of conflicting information from RCCL yesterday and I am not sure it is entirely sorted out. . Seems that NEXT Cruise (booking on board) is also not valid for this promotion. Lots and lots of confusion over this promotion and I cannot say with any certainly how it will shake out in the end. This is a quote from p. 13 of the merged thread which may be contradicted by now.

• Crown and Anchor platinum/diamond discounts for being in balcony or higher category is NOT combinable with this promotion.
  • Crown and Anchor savings certificates are NOT combinable with this promotion.
  • Shareholder onboard credit is NOT combinable with this promotion.
  • Royal rewards through RCI Visa card ARE combinable with this promotion, but NOT for a sailing over Christmas or New Years.

Well Mildred...

I can tell you with 100% FACT...

Shareholder onboard credits were HONORED 100%

for our 2 cruise "WOW Sale" buys... :D

Somehow, I just thought that R.C.C.L. would

honor stockholders credits..and, they did.

I was correct. That is why I am a R.C.C.L. stockholder...

A good company RCL. ;)

Archived