I'm leavvvvvv innnnnn ...on a jet plane

tomboyy

I don't know when I'll be back again:) Actually I do know when I'll be back , but I am trying to not think about that part:D I'm packing my COOLER WITH WHEELS as we speak... yup loading it with plenty of ILLEGAL BEER that I'm sneaking on. I've already planned my first evening.. after a nice dinner wearin my speedo , I'm changing into a fresh depends and hitting the hot tub with hope someone with a toddler wearin diapers joins us as I just luv to be entertained by someone elses kids:D I think the next day I'll run down to the deck and reserve some deck chairs for the four of us as we'll prolly want to sit in the sun after lunch. Quit smokin 18 months ago but thinking about starting up again.. heard the port side of the ship was a great place to smoke. I'll give a report after I get back.

Tom

P.S.

for the humorless on this board ... I was just kidding about everything I just posted

cept for the leavin to go on a cruise part

I can't sing that song for a lonnnnnnnng time:mad: But I do hope you have a great cruise and tell us all about it when you get home. You did pack some jeans for the dining room didn't you? I heard it gets cold and the speedo may not be enough.

I don't know when I'll be back again:) Actually I do know when I'll be back , but I am trying to not think about that part:D I'm packing my COOLER WITH WHEELS as we speak... yup loading it with plenty of ILLEGAL BEER that I'm sneaking on. I've already planned my first evening.. after a nice dinner wearin my speedo , I'm changing into a fresh depends and hitting the hot tub with hope someone with a toddler wearin diapers joins us as I just luv to be entertained by someone elses kids:D I think the next day I'll run down to the deck and reserve some deck chairs for the four of us as we'll prolly want to sit in the sun after lunch. Quit smokin 18 months ago but thinking about starting up again.. heard the port side of the ship was a great place to smoke. I'll give a report after I get back.

Tom

P.S.

for the humorless on this board ... I was just kidding about everything I just posted

cept for the leavin to go on a cruise part

OK Tom you still haven't cleaned that Gatorade of my keyboard from your diaper thread. Now I got that "Leavin on a jet plane" song stuck in my head (probably will all day too:( ) I gotta stop reading your posts!! LOL

Keep em up. good stuff. Nothing wrong with humor in my book.

Archived