Replace Johnny Rockets with In-n-Out burger

What is Tim Horton's?

It's a coffee and donut shop in Canada and the north eastern US. It's not just donuts, they serve fantastic sandwiches, great soups, beautiful muffins, pastries and cakes as well as good coffee, hot or cold. I love their bran and date muffins which aren't available in all stores.

They are known for their cleanliness. They have been known to actually pull a menu item if it could not be consistently served.

Both in CA and in AZ we've been to Johnny Rockets and In N Out. JR wins hands down. We go to JR often, and would only do In N Out if someone else really wanted to go there.

So PLEASE keep Johnny Rockets on the RCCL ships.

My personal opinion only ... LOL

As a SoCal native & transplant to Memphis, I almost ache when I think about In-n-Out...anytime we go out west, it's literally the very first thing we eat when we get there. I can taste it now...double double (no onions), fries & a chocolate shake!

Memphis has good BBQ, but if In-n-Out ever came here, I would cry (and probably gain some weight).:p

Fitz, ever been to the Apple Pan on Pico, IMO- there is no better burger.

I met Jaclyn Smith (yes, the Angel) there with her kids about 20 years ago. She had not a stitch of makeup on & was absolutely gorgeous. If you didn't recognize her face, you'd never have known she was famous...everyone there that day was socializing with each other. Probably because she was there, I don't remember the food!:p

" Parrothead8 - we are getting a Backyard Burger place?? Any input on that one???:confused:"

Its been about 5 years, but IMHO they put out a decent burger and have many specialty burgers with some interesting combinations.

Link

Thanks...............Hey,just cuz of that link I learned it opened up June 5th!! :D

Have heard so much about In and Out Burger , would love to try one. Sadly they don't have them here in Connecticut . They recently put a JRs in our mall here and of course i had to try one after hearing so much about them on these boards. It was alright , I wouldn't go nuts over it.

We did have aFuddruckers here for a while and then they closed . They were very very good. Last year we spent a few days post cruise in Miami and while driving around we found a Fuddruckers and they were just as good as I remember.

I have been to the Krystal on Bourbon St. in New Orleans and thought they were good . Of course when you are that drunk and have serious munchies everything tastes good so my judgement may have been slightly impaired. *LOL*

Now a friend of mine in Oregon tell s me that out of all the fast food places , Carls Jr. has the best burgers. I have looked up their web site and they stuff does look good (of course everything looks good in the ads :))

Hello everyone!

Here is a tip I picked up on how to make In-N-Out french fries better(at least to me, I like them crispy), ask for them Well Done. They will leave the fries in the fryer a little bit longer and they come out crispy but still tender on the inside. I only order them that way now! I used to dislike their fries and now they are the best! Try them well done next time!

Nicole

Personally, as long as there's a convenient fastfood option on board, we're not going to be picky about what it is. But, let me cast another vote for JR's. I'm not sure I've ever ordered a beef burger there. I love their veggie burgers and chili dogs. And fries and rings. Cherry-diet Coke is a nice touch. Best thing on the menu, though, is the apple pie a la mode. So, we'll be hoping they keep JR on board for the foreseeable.

Hello everyone!

Here is a tip I picked up on how to make In-N-Out french fries better(at least to me, I like them crispy), ask for them Well Done. They will leave the fries in the fryer a little bit longer and they come out crispy but still tender on the inside. I only order them that way now! I used to dislike their fries and now they are the best! Try them well done next time!

Nicole

Great Tip..

I have a Farmer Boys and In and Out about half a mile away. Sometimes when they're so close it's no big deal. It just dawned on me that with the Mariner comes JR. Very interesting. LA people, we love Tito's Tacos and that's where we stop when we are flying out of LA and have the time. Later. Robin :cool:

I've never had an In & Out, but have heard great things about them.

I never heard anyone rave about a JR. After trying one on the ship last year, I found out why. It wasn't my cup 'o tea. The dancing didn't help either.

The real ones are slighly different from the ones on the ship. I was in Vegas, tried Fatburger and In & Out to see what the fuss was, I will take JR's anyday:D

Ok,Ok...........apparently,you West Coasters have the best burgers........so,why do you need the Mariner too??;) You think you can have it ALL????:p

LMBO ;) :D

PH, In-n-Out does have wonderful hamburgers and when fresh, the frys are really good as well. Perhaps you should plan a trip to the west coast! :) I'll volunteer to be your tour guide!

###

We have In and Out burger here in AZ. The burgers are Ok and the shakes are really really good but the fries are horrible (limp) so I pass the place by. I've never had JR so I cannot compare but I would like to know about their fries. If they are not nice and crispy I would pass them by as well.

Ask for well done fries and they will be the crispiest, hottest fries you have ever tasted. Once I started asking for the well done fries, no other fry will work! This is the only fast food place that will consistently give you well done fries when you ask for them. They make them special just for you when you order them! Hmmm . . . I sitll have a few more hours to go out and get some . . . .:D

Have heard so much about In and Out Burger , would love to try one. Sadly they don't have them here in Connecticut .

Now a friend of mine in Oregon tell s me that out of all the fast food places , Carls Jr. has the best burgers. I have looked up their web site and they stuff does look good (of course everything looks good in the ads :))

IMHO In-n-out leave Carl's in the dust. I'm originally from CT, when my mom comes out to CA from CT to visit, she insists on eating at In-n-Out on the trip. She also insists on Juan Pollo, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.

I would so much rather have In & Out Burger over JR's. The burgers blow JR's away. Lets start a petition. :D

IMHO, In&OUt is number 2. Fatburger blows them away. They also have onion rings to die for.

DON

Archived