princess air....anyone get a good flight??

honeydog714

Here is my dilemma, I am thinking about a southern caribbean cruise this February if I can swing it. We just booked two RCCI cruises for after it with that wow sale but I really love pricess and the crown goes to the last few caribbean islands we have not been to yet. The price my TA gave me was really good, about 3500 for a mini suite for the three of us and a 100.00 shipboard credit. But then I looked at air and it is running awful high for the three of us to go direct. I can get it cheaper with princess air but I know it won't be direct and i have heard horror stories of their flights. Has anyone received a good flight with them? Are transfers to the port included? Do they put you in a hotel if it is a long flight? My husband is going to kill me for even considering this, i am sure I need a 12 step program as obviously i am an addict here. I have five trips booked and since we are leaving on one in a few weeks I have to replace it. I think he would be ok with the price of the cruise and even with the princess add on but I am afraid to use their air. My other option is to just book the cruise, my TA won't penalize me if I have to cancel out of the cruiselines' penalty period and wait and see if better fares come up. any thoughts?

Here is my dilemma, I am thinking about a southern caribbean cruise this February if I can swing it. We just booked two RCCI cruises for after it with that wow sale but I really love pricess and the crown goes to the last few caribbean islands we have not been to yet. The price my TA gave me was really good, about 3500 for a mini suite for the three of us and a 100.00 shipboard credit. But then I looked at air and it is running awful high for the three of us to go direct. I can get it cheaper with princess air but I know it won't be direct and i have heard horror stories of their flights. Has anyone received a good flight with them? Are transfers to the port included? Do they put you in a hotel if it is a long flight? My husband is going to kill me for even considering this, i am sure I need a 12 step program as obviously i am an addict here. I have five trips booked and since we are leaving on one in a few weeks I have to replace it. I think he would be ok with the price of the cruise and even with the princess add on but I am afraid to use their air. My other option is to just book the cruise, my TA won't penalize me if I have to cancel out of the cruiselines' penalty period and wait and see if better fares come up. any thoughts?

There is a thread not to far down. (Help me to understand Princess air.) That is a good thread to read. :)

WE were on Coral to Alaska on June 4 and used Princess air from Fresno Calif. Had good flights. Only problem was they had trouble getting fuel in plane in seattle and we were 40 minutes getting back into Fresno. But that was airlines fault.

We used Princess Air on our Panama cruise last yr. We were leaving from the west coast and only needed 1 way fare. We had great flights, better than I could get myself.

I guess it really depends on what is avaliable. The cost was even cheaper than me booking our own flight from Vancouver.

Archived