Caye Caulker vs Bannister Island Snorkel Tour

Gooberdude

I'm going to Belize in July and I need some help deciding which snorkel tour to take through Coral Breeze Tours. :confused: The one trip is snorkeling manatee watch and Bannister Island. The other is snorkeling at coral reef and stingray/shark alley and Caye Caulker. I have three members of our group that will not be snorkeling and I'm not sure if Bannister Island will have enough for them to do.

All opions are welcome ;)

Thanks

I'm going to Belize in July and I need some help deciding which snorkel tour to take through Coral Breeze Tours. :confused: The one trip is snorkeling manatee watch and Bannister Island. The other is snorkeling at coral reef and stingray/shark alley and Caye Caulker. I have three members of our group that will not be snorkeling and I'm not sure if Bannister Island will have enough for them to do.

All opions are welcome ;)

Thanks

The beauty alone would be enough to make me pick Bannister Island. Nice beach, plenty of lounge chairs, food and drink. They're snorkel trip is pretty good.

I haven't been to Caye Caulker yet, but I have seen some good reviews. Either trip should fill the bill.

We did a self-tour to Caulker on the island ferry. Although the entire island is sand, there were no real sand beaches to lie on, and very few places to enter the water that did not have vegetation. The entire island can be seen in about an hour. Very few "shops" or restaurants. I would recommend it for divers only. So, would we go again? No.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived