just off the glory today.......

wags111

and we are home sweet home. we were in our car at the hotel by 8am and just got home at 830p. we drove 12 1/2 hours. shewww we are very tired. i will be glad to answer any questions that you have if i can.

Welcome home Wags....I will be on her in 469 days...LOL...Did you feel a lot of swaying???I love that but my DH doesn't ....

yes, we did feel alot of swaying the last 2 days at sea. the water was calm so we couldnt figure out why. i guess it might have been the wind. i wore the patch and was still a little weird feeling.

Welcome Back! We go on the Glory in 2 weeks. Did they happen to mention who is taking Wee Jimmy's place as the CD?

no, we didnt hear anything about wee jimmy leaving. we loved him!

When you say you felt swaying - was it more than normal? I have only been on the Grand Princess nd we barely felt anything.

I am pregnant - a surprise found out after we booked our trip - and am getting very nervous about feeling sick. My morning sickness has not been fun, but as I approach 16 weeks it is winding down. We leave this weekend.

yes, we did feel alot of swaying the last 2 days at sea. the water was calm so we couldnt figure out why. i guess it might have been the wind. i wore the patch and was still a little weird feeling.

Thanks Wags that is what I have heard...I am not telling my DH about the swaying...:eek:

Welcome Back!!! We are looking at the Glory in 475 days!! Starting to get other interested in sailing with us on this one. So far, 3 other couples have expressed MAJOR interest!! Need to send out e-mail telling others about this planned vacation/cruise.

Were you Eastern or Western?

Ours will be the Western.

Let us know more after you re-coup.

Matt

It was GREAT! Did feel some swaying as in it moved your legs while you were laying down, but we took Bonine and we were fine - we did lose one couple on the last day - they swear it was due to the movement but the Double Crowns and the White Heat may have helped!!

One comment - DO NOT BOOK THE CHAMPAYNE CATAMRAND!! Not worth 200.00 but the water was pretty and we did see Striesands (sp?) house..

Any more ?'s I will be glad to try to answer.......

Bi***ing about 7 hours!! Glad you are home!!

and we are home sweet home. we were in our car at the hotel by 8am and just got home at 830p. we drove 12 1/2 hours. shewww we are very tired. i will be glad to answer any questions that you have if i can.

Glad you are home safe. The Glory is on my list of one-day ships.

We made the 13 hour drive from Florida once and decided never again - we fly now (and I HATE to fly.):) Way too long in the car for me but I hate anything longer than about two hours.

There was a slight swell as we approached the Bahama banks that caused the roll for the last couple days.

I've always heard that when you cross the Gulf Stream that there is more motion to the ocean. We've found that to be pretty much true, as when we sail from Tampa or New Orleans, there is usually very little if any motion. It's not bad, sailing from the East coast of Florida,,,,in fact,,,,I kind of like it!

Ken

It was GREAT! Did feel some swaying as in it moved your legs while you were laying down, but we took Bonine and we were fine - we did lose one couple on the last day - they swear it was due to the movement but the Double Crowns and the White Heat may have helped!!

One comment - DO NOT BOOK THE CHAMPAYNE CATAMRAND!! Not worth 200.00 but the water was pretty and we did see Striesands (sp?) house..

Any more ?'s I will be glad to try to answer.......

We are on Glory very soon and alot going have been wondering if the piano man, Robert C. and group Music Manila was good on the ship.

Thanks for all your help!

Cassandra

Rocket Rob?? He was good - entertaining to say the least - I didnt get the name of the band in Bar Blue but they were GREAT!!

The 70-80 night at WHITE HEAT WAS FUN too!!:D

We are on Glory very soon and alot going have been wondering if the piano man, Robert C. and group Music Manila was good on the ship.

Thanks for all your help!

Cassandra

We were on the Glory late March. Aside from the first nights movement we barely felt the ship move at all - in fact I almost missed it! We did the jeep snorkel tour through Carnival and really like it. Agree too that the 70's night in the club was really fun

Archived