If anyone has booked Joyce Prince...

If you have booked her and not gone yet, you are in for a treat with her. But that is not the point of my post. Please respond to her email to you confirming your reservations with her original information in it. She has had computer problems and doesnt want to double book. It is in your best interest to just reply to her email with her message to you intact and inquire if she still has you on her books. Bless her heart she will give you the tour of a lifetime but I dont want anyone to show up and find out the hard way that your reservation is one that crashed with her computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked w/Joyce this morning. Her husband is going to pick us up at the pier take us shopping and to the beach and then she's going to meet us at 2pm for a quick tour since we have to be back on the ship by 5pm.

I've heard wonderful things about her and I am really looking forward to our tour!

I just booked w/Joyce this morning. Her husband is going to pick us up at the pier take us shopping and to the beach and then she's going to meet us at 2pm for a quick tour since we have to be back on the ship by 5pm.

I've heard wonderful things about her and I am really looking forward to our tour!

Her husband is doing the same thing with our group in September. She is meeting us at 2 for the tour.

Please post and let me know how you liked your tour with Joyce and her husband when you get back. I would love to get your review.

Thanks so much!

Archived