Barcelona

We end our cruise in Barcelona. We have a 6pm flight to Paris the day we disembark. We would like to get a tour of Barcelona...here's the problem...we need to be dropped off at the airport afterwards and we will have lots of luggage (5 people). The boat offers one but will drop us off at the airport at noon...leaving like 3 hours wasted. Does anyone have any advice?

I found one! Barcelona Tour Guides (barcelonatourguides.com). I told them what we needed and they charged 690 Euro for a days tour of the major sites, time to eat and shop and drop us off at the airport 2 hours before the flight. I have to share this with our friends so I am not 100% sure we will use them. I will let you know how they ae though if we do. I found them by searching Barcelona taxi tours excursions on Google. The ships excursion would of left us 6 hours to sit in the airport. What a waste!

I found one! Barcelona Tour Guides (barcelonatourguides.com). I told them what we needed and they charged 690 Euro for a days tour of the major sites, time to eat and shop and drop us off at the airport 2 hours before the flight.
690 EU?!?! :eek:

Have you checked out Barcelona Day Tours? They do a customized city tour for 55 EU per person. It says pick up at hotel, drop off anywhere (including port) so it might cost a little extra to pick up at port and drop off at the airport but I can't imagine it would be 690 EU?!?! Yowza!

Anyway, I'm doing research for our upcoming cruise and I'm about to start a thread asking about this tour company. I'd like to have some feedback before booking with them myself.

I found one! Barcelona Tour Guides (barcelonatourguides.com). I told them what we needed and they charged 690 Euro for a days tour of the major sites, time to eat and shop and drop us off at the airport 2 hours before the flight. I have to share this with our friends so I am not 100% sure we will use them. I will let you know how they ae though if we do. I found them by searching Barcelona taxi tours excursions on Google. The ships excursion would of left us 6 hours to sit in the airport. What a waste!

What??!!! 690 euros??? That's $1,000 !! For much less money you could reserve a room at a hotel where to drop your luggage and go touring. I am sorry , I don't know what "major sites" they'll show you and even if they offered lunch, that is one major rip-off. I urge to you to reconsider. Why don't you check with Barcelona Taxi at info@barcelonataxivan.com. I bet they will be more reasonable.

Archived