Jacksonville hotels/shuttles, etc

sassafrass

It is $400 cheaper to fly in Feb 13th than the 14th. I guess I didn't realize Valentine's day was so busy. So anyway, we are going to fly in the day before. So now I need a hotel to stay at and a way to get to the pier, taxi, shuttle, what? I am clueless, first cruise.

Many of the hotels near the airport offer free shuttles to/from the airport & to the cruise ship terminal (ie: the Best Western & Travelodge). Several of these hotels lack luster, but if you're looking to save some cash and are not interested in any siteseeing then check out the airport hotels. A simple search on orbitz or travelocity will give you a better idea. Simply check out the hotel amenties as many of these hotels boldy state 'free shuttle' in an attempt to lure customers. :)

As far as siteseeing is concerned, the Anheuser Busch brewery is nearby (offers free tours and beer) and Jacksonville Beach has nice sand and great restaurants.

Archived