Car Rentals and Car seats

sparky3229

We are thinking about renting a car for the day and was wondering about car seats. We dont know whether to bring them with us or not...we dont need them for the plane, and it would be a pain to bring them just for a one day car rental. Does anyone know if they are available to rent along with the car. I know you can do that in the states, but not sure about Cozumel. Anyone have info on that?

We are thinking about renting a car for the day and was wondering about car seats. We dont know whether to bring them with us or not...we dont need them for the plane, and it would be a pain to bring them just for a one day car rental. Does anyone know if they are available to rent along with the car. I know you can do that in the states, but not sure about Cozumel. Anyone have info on that?

Gosh I don't know if they have child restraint laws in Mexico... Try emailing Sherri or Jacqueline at cozumelinsider.com... The website as well as them are a great resource... They also have rentals available...:)

Archived