4A Cabins?

I tried searching, but apparently 4A is too short to search. I have at this moment a 4A room on my upcoming Fantasy cruise. I am just curious if I am looking at the map of the ship right, but these appear to be on the very bottom floor. Am I correct?

Whats the chances of an upgrade to maybe a higher floor? Anyone ever get upgraded up a floor or 2?

I would have booked a Ocean view or balcony room , but I am not paying for it as it is a gift from the company I work for.

Thanks

If what you have is a 4A (TBA) it means it is an inside on the riviera deck (cabin to be assigned) You may get upgraded. If you don't, a 4A is an Ok cabin. Look at the deck plans. The lower floor is less ocean motion.:rolleyes:

Ah its cool, not complaining, just curious with reading about all these people getting upgrades etc...

reading these boards will seem that almost everyone gets upgraded.

Members here represent less then 1% of the cruising public.

Reality is-- most people get upgraded within the category- so if you got booked in an inside cabin 4A youwill get an inside cabin-- on any deck.

Cabins are extremly dark-- take an alarm clock or your body will think its always night time

I wouldn't be too worried about the quality/floor that the room is on, unless ofcourse you are under/over a club or the pool area. I have always sailed on the Riviera deck and never had a problem with noise and/or location. You eat so much on the cruise, you'll want to walk a couple of stair cases to keep the pounds off :) Plus, if you are easily sea sick, the lower the go, the better off you are.

4A, B, C, D, are all identical. No difference in cabins or privileges aboard. A higher deck means absolutely nothing and that is the only difference between the alpha designations. Some even want the lowest deck as they believe there is less movement on the lower decks. Don't worry about it

Dan

Archived