NY to Bermuda.. flight info pls

We are cruising out of New York on July 15th to Bermuda and getting our own plane tickets. Can someone tell me if we should fly out of JFK or LaGuardia? Also, what is the best way to get to the pier from either airport. Thanks for any info!

LGA is closest. Its $30.00 by Cab to and From LGA and $45.00 -JFK per cab plus toll and tips. There are two shuttle services airlink and supershuttle that charge about 15-18 per person for a share ride. Its a little longer to Kennedy in time 45 minutes v 30 to LGA with no traffic...a car service charegs about the same see for instance Carmel that has a website with coupons.

BTW its just a little more to EWR that is also 40 minutes away again with no traffic(about $70. each way by cab less by car service about $50.00 each way again per car)

LGA is closest. Its $30.00 by Cab to and From LGA and $45.00 -JFK per cab plus toll and tips. There are two shuttle services airlink and supershuttle that charge about 15-18 per person for a share ride. Its a little longer to Kennedy in time 45 minutes v 30 to LGA with no traffic...a car service charegs about the same see for instance Carmel that has a website with coupons.

BTW its just a little more to EWR that is also 40 minutes away again with no traffic(about $70. each way by cab less by car service about $50.00 each way again per car)

what you would save on the price difference in the flights could be the difference made up in cab fare...(and stress level).

personally i think EWR is far more convenient...and not because i live 15min from EWR.

Finally convinced my DH to fly in for our cruise. Got RT tickets for 5 of us for a little more than $500!! I will gladly pay the extra cab fare from JFK! Check out flights for both airports.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Melissa, My Mom and I are flying from Phoenix to JFK arriving 7:20am. We will be on the Crown--is that the ship you will be on? I am not pre-ordering my transportation from the airport, but since our return flight is 7:55pm we arranged for a private tour that will pick us up at the pier, give a tour of NY and end up at JFK in time for our return.

Archived