Ramada Seattle Downtown

Lulley766

I have read both good and bad reviews of the Ramada Seattle Downtown. Has anyone stayed there recently that could offer an opionion? We are a group of 8 (tough to get cheap accomodations for that many), that are looking for a clean room in a central location.

Any thoughts or suggestions you can offer would be most appreciated.

Thanks to all.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there pre-cruise on May 24, and was pleasantly surprised given the mixed reviews. The lobby has recently been refurbished. They are also refurbishing the rooms and were using one of the two elevators for maintenance. Getting all eight of you downstairs will take at least three trips because the elevator only holds about 3 people with luggage. The room was clean although I don't think it had been refurbished yet. There is a wonderful restaurant on premises that serves a HUGE breakfast for a reasonable price. I would definitely stay there again.

Oh thank you so much for the response. I was rather worried having booked this hotel. It's a relief to hear that it's a good decision. Our biggest thing is that it's clean. We'll be heading on to a cruise ship so we are not worried about the luxury part - but clean, a good location and a fair price is the biggest thing. Many thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. My mind can rest easy now!

Cheers!

Archived