QE2 leaving! My last chance!

FromHereToThere

Normally I do not do alot of posting. I'll be 26 years old by the time QE2 leaves her OceanLiner life. I have always, since I was much younger, been awed by the the "good ole days" of traveling, rail and steamer. I recieved word just this morning with the rates. But, I'll make my inquiry here: Does anyone know if Cunard finds roommates for singles traveling? I ask as though I will be 26 at the time, I doubt I would be able to find anyone with the interest to travel with me and for such a length of time to sail one of the QE2's final voyages. Im hoping to sail that final voyage, pending the possible deposit due. If anyone has an idea of how to find a roommate. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

This may not be 100% what you are looking for but a suggestion none the less! I am looking to travel on the 'Good bye to Britain' voyage on the 30th of September for 10 nights as I really don't have enough holiday to take the final 16 night voyage (and I think it will be too sad) so have decided that the 10 night cruise is likely to be nostalgic and fantastic party atmosphere.

The reason that I am telling you this is that I travel with my mother and my daughter normally me and my daughter in a twin and my mother in a single. But my mother is happy to share with my daughter and I would then be a single lady of just turned 28 which may work? It would save us a bit of cash and would be nice to have some company my own age.

I've seen adverts on here for people looking for people to share so it may be worth posting specifically for that, or alternatively biting the bullet and paying for a single.

P

x

For info, these are the costs of single occupancy staterooms for each journey. If you can find a roomate, you will save a fortune!

British Isles

Q £4349

P £3749

C £2669

MO £2349

MI £1949

Transats

Q £3849

P £2769

C £1879

MO £1709

MI £1419