Where to find shore excursions (For Printing)

1kycat

Is there anywhere to go to print out all of the NCL shore excursions that they offer for each port? All I seem to be able to do is browse them one by one on their site...and I would really like a hard copy where I could see each side by side.

Any help is much appreciated.

I printed all of our shore excursions by going to "file" and then "print". Maybe someone else can explain it better. I printed the page that shows all the excurions together and then went to each individual excursion that I was really interested in and printed the complete explanation.

I hope this helps. :) Have fun. I study ours every day. :D

Thanks for replying and for the help.

I know how to print from the web page. And I know how to click on every individual excursion detail and cut and paste. But I was hoping to find all of the details in one place.

We're on a 14 nighter...so I was just hoping to save time. But if I have to copy and paste each one...there are worse things that I could suffer through. :)

I have tried all variations and have not found an easier way either - but as you said, it could be worse ;)

Apparently at some stage closer to the sailing they send out a booklet with all the applicable excursions - but I guess we can't wait that long ... :D

1kycat - on which ship and when are you going?

1kykat: Here's what I do. Open Word or whatever wordprocessing program you use. We're going to the Caribbean, so, for instance, I clicked on Caribbean for the destination, and the first port "Antigua." Then you want to Show "All" Sort "None" and Display "100." All the excursions will be listed one after the other. Put your cursor in front of the first excursion, click and drag it all the way to the end. Then Copy what you've highlighted (CTRL + C or "copy" from the Edit menu -- sorry, I don't know how proficient you are at the computer). Go over to your wordprocessing program and Paste (CTRL + V or Paste from the Edit menu). What you'll see is a table with all the Antigua excursions listed. Then choose your second port and continue copying and pasting until you're done.

If you have problems, email me at cruise_more_often at yahoo dot com, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

1kykat: Here's what I do. Open Word or whatever wordprocessing program you use. We're going to the Caribbean, so, for instance, I clicked on Caribbean for the destination, and the first port "Antigua." Then you want to Show "All" Sort "None" and Display "100." All the excursions will be listed one after the other. Put your cursor in front of the first excursion, click and drag it all the way to the end. Then Copy what you've highlighted (CTRL + C or "copy" from the Edit menu -- sorry, I don't know how proficient you are at the computer). Go over to your wordprocessing program and Paste (CTRL + V or Paste from the Edit menu). What you'll see is a table with all the Antigua excursions listed. Then choose your second port and continue copying and pasting until you're done.

If you have problems, email me at cruise_more_often at yahoo dot com, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

That's easy enough and I think 1kycat has already done that (you can even select all the text and then in the print dialogue, select to print "selection") but that only covers the brief description of the tours - you need to click on an individual tour to get the full story and it looks as if that can only be done in a cut and paste way :rolleyes:

And while I'm at it....I see some excursions have age requirements...but as of yet...I can't find them. Does this require a call?

Thanks again

Found this by scrolling over the Age Requirement paragraph under the Shore Excursions Key on the right hand side of the page: "These tours have specific age requirements. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult". HOWEVER - I don't think you would want to take a small child on a Zip Line excursion. If you're looking for family oriented excursions, concentrate on the "Family Friendly" ones. All the "tour of" type excursions I have been on would be OK for children (but maybe boring for them).

Thanks for everyone’s help. I haven’t been on an NCL boat in 2 ½ years…and back then it was easy to print all of the details. I just thought that someone might have them in another place…but perhaps they change often.

Concerning age requirements: I have found a few age requirements (example: must be over 6) in the details…but the majority say nothing.

boeckli- I wish I had an upcoming schedule like yours…but we only have 1 cruise scheduled. We’re on the Jan 13 Jewel

Is there anywhere to go to print out all of the NCL shore excursions that they offer for each port? All I seem to be able to do is browse them one by one on their site...and I would really like a hard copy where I could see each side by side.

Any help is much appreciated.

Try this: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/shorexDetails.html?groupId=BZE_01 and on the right side of the page it says View Order Forms with a link for view. Click the view link then the destination. The PDF will save you from cutting/pasting. BTW, it doesn't look like they have your sailing listed yet (atleast I couldn't find it). But, these documents should be what you are looking for (if they had your sailing :rolleyes: ).

Try this: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/shorexDetails.html?groupId=BZE_01 and on the right side of the page it says View Order Forms with a link for view. Click the view link then the destination. The PDF will save you from cutting/pasting. BTW, it doesn't look like they have your sailing listed yet (atleast I couldn't find it). But, these documents should be what you are looking for (if they had your sailing :rolleyes: ).

These order forms list all the excursions, duration and prices - but they do not give any description of the tours (which I believe what the OP and other are looking for).

Archived