Weather In Mid November

mamahugs

Anyone been to Bermuda mid November? How's the weather there...is the water warm enough for swimming? Also how's the sailing condition from NY to Bermuda at that time? Was it rock and rolling, real cold and etc? Thanks for the response.

Here is a link my pals Bermuda Site...

http://www.bermudashorts.bm/

Click on the weather and you can find out the air & water temps.

Greg...Nov 2005...its probably going to snow :D :D

We have never sailed in Novenber but we have been there in November and the weather is fine and you can swim..

• 2 weeks later...

we're looking at the same cruise but I'm scared to book because of it being in November. I'm sure Bermuda would be fine but what about the seas out of New Jersey. Need some more opinions. The price can't be beat and I would love to just go to get the experience on the Voyager. If nothing else, we could enjoy the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

We were swimming in Bermuda in May when the water was much colder than it will be in November. My wife was cold at first but after awhile that I kept her in the water she was fine. We had ALOT of fun that day. Had the beach all to ourselves. I know the locals thought we were nuts but I never said I wasn't.

• 4 weeks later...

We will be also be cruising to Bermuda in November, 2005, but we won't make it there until November 22nd! We stay docked overnight and have 2 days in Kings Wharf. Does anyone know if we can get on and off the ship all night?:confused:

Good afternoon everyone. I live in Bermuda and like the poster Bermuda-Longtail I'm a foreign worker, not a native Bermudian, but I should be able to help out with most Bermuda questions.

The website to go to for Bermuda weather info is www.weather.bm . If you click on "climate data" you'll be able to access monthly weather statistics for up to 3 or 4 years ago. These stats will show you the average temperaure each day and over the month, rain, sea temperature and so on. For those of you planning a November trip just click on a couple of previous Novembers and it'll give you a good idea of what kind of temperatures you can expect.

Archived