Category FO - Oceanview Family Stateroom

Does someone have any information or pictures on the oceanview family stateroom on the voyager class ships? We are a family of 5 and hoping to be together in one cabin, but it does seem a bit small for 5 people. If anyone has stayed in this particular cabin, any comments will be appreciated. TIA.

We stayed in cabin 8200 on Voyager four years ago. There is plenty of room for 5 people. There is a main room with a fold-out couch that can sleep two people, also there are two chairs, a closet, TV, prestocked fridge, safe and storage cabinet. There is a room (separated by a curtain) with a queen bed, vanity, closet and a TV. There is another small room with bunk beds and small closet. The only problem could be the one bathroom. We absolutely loved this room. It had plenty of room for us and all the other kids my kids met while on board!

Hope this help!

Karen

Karen - thank you. Glad to hear you really liked it. Sounds like plenty of room. My concern is just having that one bathroom and no balcony. Is the window in there large or just a porthole? Would you happen to have any pictures??

Thank you for those pictures. It really has nice windows and seems to offer some separate areas. Now the question is....whether it is worth being all together in one cabin (just with an oceanview?) I can get 1 balcony room and 1 inside for the same price as this one. Really want a balcony and that extra bathroom would be a huge help. Got some thinking on my hands now.

Here is a suggestion. Why not try to get the combo cabin. It used to be a cat. D9 and M. Now it may be D1 and M. There are 2 on the ship. They are adjoining cabins and one has a balcony and the other is an inside. We had this on the Navigator March of 03 and loved it.

I cannot remember the cabin but it was near the back of the ship. I believe 9376 was 1 of the cabin #s

Jan

I'll have to get clarification on this, but as far as I know it's perfectly ok to link to someone's website. If they had posted the pics here that would be one thing but I think what they did is ok. Also because you have the site listed as your homepage in your profile and because you've linked to it before it seems that it's ok.

Not implying that I have any say on what happens on the RCI board...that's up to Mike. It's just something that I'm not 100% sure about.

I'll have to get clarification on this, but as far as I know it's perfectly ok to link to someone's website. If they had posted the pics here that would be one thing but I think what they did is ok. Also because you have the site listed as your homepage in your profile and because you've linked to it before it seems that it's ok.

I wouldn't have an issue with it if the link WAS my website. I am more than happy for folks to go to my website to look at things. The issue is that the owner of the website listed above downloaded copyrighted images from my website and put them on his website! And one of his web sites allows him to profit from my images.

Archived