Drink Coupons YES OR NO?

rdrseller

What are the drinks that you should NOT get with the coupons?

I know beer is one of them, what else?

this is where you need to do your reseach- some beers are 4.95 so getting those beers is what you want with the coupon.

You dont want drinks under 4.50 which are usually mixed drinks like rum and cokes.

There is a bar menu somewhere here-- If it isnt posted today ill find it later and post it up

On our last cruise, a beer with tip was about $5.15. We bought coupons ahead of time, a few a week, and our total S & S bill was $80, including excursions and tips. I also had credit applied through Funship dollars, a few of those every week also. I bought the soda card which rocked, only because I drink a lot of soda so it was well worth the money for me. We were never asked for extra money when using the coupons. I don't know how they could be inconveinent?? I threw them in my beach bag, which I always carry to the pool area, so we always had them. As far as I'm concerned, I think the coupons are great and have already started buying them for our upcoming February cruise. All depends on how you want to budget. I don't want a big fat S & S at the end. I want as much prepaid as possible.

I don't want a big fat S & S at the end. I want as much prepaid as possible.

I am with you. I have pre-paid all of my excursions and I went ahead and ordered me some drink coupons. I am just wondering if I have ordered enough? We always get our daughter the drink card!!!!

When I cruise I like to feel that my experience is almost all inclusive and all I need to worry about is a little extra mad money. Our last 7 day cruise the S&S card total was $230 and we didn't use coupons. I am thinking this time I will be able to keep it under $150.

:D

4 drink coupons cost 19.50 or 4.88 each

They are good for a drink up to 4.95 and include the tip so they are essentially worth 5.69 each.

4 drinks plus tip would cost you 22.77, so you would save 87 cents per drink.

Thanks for clarifying! (math major?)

Archived