Reputible companies for excursions

Lharvey

I want to book an excursion in Belize. However, I havent really read any good reviews from Carnivals excursions. Anyone know of a good company I could look into. This is my first cruise, any help would be great!

I want to book an excursion in Belize. However, I havent really read any good reviews from Carnivals excursions. Anyone know of a good company I could look into. This is my first cruise, any help would be great!

It depends on what you want to do. I was very pleased with our outing with Trevor and Cathy of Smuggler's Run. They do jungle horseback rides and ruins tours. Other people have been enthusiastic about various cave tubing or snorkeling tours. Look through the threads here and you should be able to get some good ideas. Use the search function to narrow down the amonut of reading you will have to do.

I think from what I have read here, most everyone has been pleased with the major operators in the various catagories. Good luck and let us know what you decide. After your trip, come back and update us.

Check out the post here on the boards. If anyone has a gripe, it will show up here. We have used several local companies and have been pleased with all of them, but this has been after a lot of research.

When in doubt, Google, baby, Google!

We just returned and had an incredible experience with Nacho and Cynthia of NCQ Adventures in Belize. THey were the best and we learned and saw so much in Belize and had the best time Cave Tubing. Had a personal tour in a very nice van adn loved cave tubing.

I booked zipling and cave-tubing with belize shore tours and it was AMAZING...belize was definitely my favorite stop on the cruise. Our guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. they gave us a tour of the city, a walk through the jungle to the caves where they stopped and talked about many local things and history and zipling in the jungle which was a once in a lifetime type thing and then great lunch at a little restaraunt. and it was wonderfully priced and our tour had 4 people in it so it was really intimate and we got personal attention.

Archived