Carnival Legend

deenie

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are taking a cruise next June for our honeymoon. We have chosen the Legend Western Caribean cruise leaving from Tampa.

We have done a lot of research and this will only be my 2nd cruise and his first.

I would love to hear from others that have any advice! Places to see, places not to see, pointers, etc!

Thanks!:)

If you are going in early...the Chase suites has a great pre-cruise package includes parking if you drive in or shuttle to/from the port/airport

We had first seating for dinner, so I missed going under the Sunshine Skyway bridge.....a friend took this photo....REALLY wish I'd been on one of the upper decks

2018524250098096222S600x600Q85.jpg

Western right? Cave tubing in Belize was AWESOME....cavetube.com

deenie, here's picture's from our "Legends of 5.6.7" cruise last month. We would do the Legend again no problem!! We had a wonderful/great time. Hooked up with about 20 other couples that we met on the Roll-Call and we all got along great. Some are planning a reunion cruise for this coming May also. There's a couple of good reviews from our cruise if you look under Member Reviews.

You'll have a wonderful time!!!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559145634ftuDff

Matt

Archived