London Hotels

Len3

I need a decent hotel for pre and post cruise. We're sailing from Southampton and want to spend a few days in London before and after our sailing. Any ideas will be appreciated.

I need a decent hotel for pre and post cruise. We're sailing from Southampton and want to spend a few days in London before and after our sailing. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Do a search on this board as there is a lot of information re hotels in London.You don't say your price range or area you may want to stay and there are threads re areas as well. Here is a link that may be of help re hotel rating,area and price.Lots of info and what to do and see as well in some threads.

Hotel reservations - Venere.com

• 1 month later...

Hi:

Crusing on the Navigator of the Sea on Aug 11 for 14 days.

Just booked 6 days for 3 people on Aug 25, 2007 at the Holidays Inn Kensington Forum thru Hotwire.com GREAT deal, only US$200, plus 17% for tax. Just click the 3 1/2 star choice and compare the members rating to the tripadvisor site and you can pretty much figure out which hotel it is they are offering. I am just so happy with the booking because it's even $20 lbs cheaper than the Luna & Simone, which really is a B&B without airconditioning. Remember you must prepay everything before they'll tell you which hotel it is in the neighbourhood you want, and I had it narrowed down to Kensington or Marble Arch or Mayfair. Actually the Mayfair (run by Radisson) has a pretty good deal $200lbs fon their site for a suite, 5 star establishment and all that, close to the palace. Good Luck, Stampede

1988 S.S Azure Sea

1998 Norweigen Wind'

2000 Carnival Inspiration

2004 Princess Royal Princess (Fairwell world cruise)

2005 Holland America Zueiderdam

2006 Hallnad American Oosterdam

2007 Norweigen Pride of Aloha

Archived