Am I still Sailing???

Littleclover

Please help or am I getting worried over nothing - I am supposed to be on the Spirit on 7/15 and when I went to the NCL website to double check my reservation I get a screen saying "Itinerary details are missing for this voyage" . If I try to search for my cruise to check out prices the date is not available to pick from. Could this mean the cruise is sold out and NCL is having an issue with their website to answer both questions?

Please help or am I getting worried over nothing - I am supposed to be on the Spirit on 7/15 and when I went to the NCL website to double check my reservation I get a screen saying "Itinerary details are missing for this voyage" . If I try to search for my cruise to check out prices the date is not available to pick from. Could this mean the cruise is sold out and NCL is having an issue with their website to answer both questions?

It would seem that a call to NCL would be a good place to begin with your question. There are sometimes glitches with the NCL site.

Good luck, and have a great cruise -

• Administrators

Common problem with NCL's website when they are upgrading/messing with the parameters -- but if you are concerned (I was when this happened to us three weeks ago) call to make sure. We in fact were there and within a couple of days the website showed it again.

Archived