Need Opinions - looking for 2008 cruises, probably not on NCL

The one thing I noticed is that most of your trips are port intensive whereas the Eastern Caribbean probably will not be as much. Me personally, I like to enjoy the ship more than just one day. Your dad might feel the same way with his illness, not sure.

The one thing I noticed is that most of your trips are port intensive whereas the Eastern Caribbean probably will not be as much. Me personally, I like to enjoy the ship more than just one day. Your dad might feel the same way with his illness, not sure.

Tyffini: actually just the opposite is true of my dad. He HATES to sit around. Even on cruises. He goes to the Art Auction (usually wins free art) and is a real jokester. He goes to bingo (usually wins something) and is the center of attention. People can't believe that he is 78! That is the one thing that the Parkinson's is amplfying, mom is finding that he is a lot more fidgety than before, so port intensive might actually be better!

Again, thanks for the tip though!

Keystone, we're booked for the 5 day Saint John New Brunswick and Halifax cruise on 7/14 on Carnival. Doing my research, different demographics. I'm really looking forward to this cruise. This may be a good cruise for the family.

Archived