Minor questions about the Sun

jenlynmc

I'll be on the Sun to Alaska on 9/5. Being a little addicted to watching news, do they get Fox News or MSNBC on the cabin TV system? Also, does anyone know if they have diet sprite or caffiene free diet coke to drink? If not, I better bring some onboard since I can't tolerate caffiene. Thanks! ;)

I'll be on the Sun to Alaska on 9/5. Being a little addicted to watching news, do they get Fox News or MSNBC on the cabin TV system? Also, does anyone know if they have diet sprite or caffiene free diet coke to drink? If not, I better bring some onboard since I can't tolerate caffiene. Thanks! ;)

When we were on the Sun,as well as other ships we did not get Fox news Network so had withdrawal for that week. I think the same is true with MSNBC, but we did get CNN. Unless something earth shaking occurs most of what you get will be repeats hour in and hour out. Diet drinks, they will offer something, but it would be best to bring your own on board, just to be on the safe side. Hope this helps a little. Maybe someone just back from an Alaska cruise will have a more recent update.

NMNita

I was on this cruise in June -- pretty sure the only news was CNN. Not a whole lot of choice for the TV viewing. As far as I know, regular diet coke was the only diet drink, but I didn't ask specifically at the bars. My husband and I both took our own diet drinks on board, so just grab yourself your preferred flavor and keep it in the fridge.

Archived