Key Questions for the Divers who have been on the PG

I see that in general the Dives on the PG are 1 tank dives- thus the total time to/from ship etc.. is only a total of 2 hours. I have called some of the local shops and done email In Bora and Moorea etc.. and they have 2 tank dives and can provide you all the gear.. So pros/cons--easier off ship and less time away from family who do not dive- but have only 1 versus two tank dives.. If you were all to pick 1 of the spots to do 2 tank versus 1 tank dives-- let me know.... I just got certified-- and know I will be in a great place to dive- but want to balance with needs of family etc.. any thoughts-- would love to hear- we leave in a week- can not wait( on the June 30 11 Night..)

THANKS!

dove on the PG for two weeks in March05; Dominique and his dive team are super--one of the best I have had...dives are extremely convenient..just go to sportsplatform--deck four, they will have your equipment set up, suit up, receive dive brief, jump in zodiacs, 5 min later your at your dive site...I dove with an outside op, twice (for a shark dive, and giant manta dive)..used

http://www.boradiving.com in bora bora...would dive Ledges, sharks gallary, and

tapu on the PG..but all dives are great...top dive is another good outside

op in FP..have fun.

Archived