Need help choosing cruise!!

xan51090

My husband & I took our first cruise in April of this year and loved it. We are now looking at booking another for April, 2008. Our problem is we can't decide between the Liberty 6-day going to Key West, Grand Caymen, and Ocho Rios or the Victory 7-day going to Costa Maya, Grand Caymen, and Ocho Rios. We visited Costa Maya on our April cruise but would have no problem visiting it again. It really comes down to the ships as the price difference for a balcony is only $10/person. Any insight, good or bad, as to the difference in the ships would be greatly appreciated!:)

The Liberty is a Conquest class ship...until the Splendor comes out next year - these are Carnival's biggest ships. The Liberty is also a newer ship than the Victory. The Victory is smaller than the Liberty. Unfortunately, I've not been on the Liberty - only on a couple of her sister ships - so I can't say for sure which is better visually. I do think Victory remains one of my favorite ships - out of 13 so far. The only other comment I have...the more days the better! ;)

Archived