Advice needed for room

majosa

I need advice from my fellow CC! We are set to go on our first cruise on the Fantasy in Sept! We booked an inside Gty. What i need to know is out of the 4a thru 4e which is the best deck? Just in case i want to try and pick our room. I dont want to be around a lot of noise but I would like to be as close to the main things as possible. I was thinking the 4E. But want to know what others think! Thank you!:D

I recommend either 4A, 4B or 4C. Those are sandwiched between other cabins and not the public areas of the ship. Level 4D is under the theatre, the galley and the restaurants. I have stayed in the 4E and they were the noisiest cabins we have ever been in. You are under the gym and you could hear sounds all night. I know the gym is closed that time of night but, I wondered if it wasn't being used by staff.

It is said the lowest level, center ship is the smoothest ride. I usually take guarantees instead of cabin assignment and have never had a problem. We have been at the front of the ship, the back of the ship and everywhere in between and always had a great cruise!

We booked an inside Gty. ...............Just in case i want to try and pick our room.

Hi there. If you've already booked as guarantee, there won't be any opportunity for you to choose your cabin. Maybe I'm not understanding what you're asking...:confused:

if you want to pick a cabin now youwill be paying the difference.

I would stay away from the empress deck in certain areas as that is located under the galley- it will be noisy. (for that reason I would pay the difference and stay on the upper deck midship- closer to the aft elevators. These are the elevators that willt ake you to the lido deck food/pools.

the promanade deck is the only deck that will get you from the front to the back with no dead ends.

Archived