Question for any recent Royal passengers.....

ocean.queen

Think that the noise problem was with Cabin 7071 and 7068 which are close to the Laundry.

Supposedly, folks are gathering and talking loudly.

If this be the case; then, the same problem should also be with the Pacific Princess and the Tahitian Princess.

CruisenOne...thanks for your reply. The report was specifically 7091, 7105 and others on the port-aft area. The report is a loud chain-like banging during the night and a loud clicking sound in the hall and the cabin !!

Haven't seen anything on this board about noise in Cabins 7091 and 7105.

Deck Plans do not show any sort of Storage Area there.

There are six Cabins between the two mentioned.

Is those two Cabins had noises; then, the other Cabins had to be affected.

Maybe some one in those Cabins can answer you.

Sorry for the mis-info; I read the Royal, June 1st Review, that mentioned the Cabins by the Laundry.

This is a post on the "Royal" thread.........

My children were in 7105, my wife and I were in 7091 on Starboard side and the noise was very real. For the first three days we had a combination of two sounds at different times that sounded like a chain being pulled up and let down many times over again and a hard banging sound in the middle of the night that woke us up each night for the first three evenings. Everyone on that side from my cabin to the rear of the ship complained and then it went away. On the last three evenings of the cruise, we had a loud ticking in our cabin and in the hall just outside our cabin that the Head purser, Ricardo and our room attendant Gabrielle said it sounded like we were living in a large clock! Only reporting the facts! They said it was from the engine room and they could not do anything about it. If other passengers did not have that issue, they should be thankful!

Archived