Back to Back Cruises

matchman

Hi, Just wondered if anyone had been on any back to back Carnival cruises and had any tips or suggestions. My intention is to take the same Ship on back to back weeks. (So probably an Eastern and then Western Cruise.) The idea being for the first time I will be able to sit back on the last day of the first week and smile and know its only halfway thru :D the cruise.

I did ask that same question to Carnival and was told there was no discount and that you paid the normal weeks rate for each. I suppose I could book the first week and then hope the second week still has cabins available while on the first weeks cruise and book while on board. :)

You can leave your stuff but you do have to go through the process of checkingout. The pursers desk will lead you off and right back on again.

(remember to tip after each week as you may not have the same wait staff. YOu shows will be the same as well as your menu. If you want to stay in the same cabin so you dont have to pack up your stuff-- then book ahead of time.

Thanks Hill6 I tried asking Carnival if they would give the $100 credit for the second week as if I had booked on board but no luck so far, although they did say they would check further and get back to me. Thanks Serene56 for the info, you just answered the two big questions I had. Could I leave my luggage on board and was there an easy way to reboard.

So I just booked back to back weeks on the Glory, 11/20 and 11/27. I wasnt able to get the same cabin for both weeks as I'm a cheapskate and went 1a Guar, but Carnival did say they would make an effort to obtain the same cabin and that a Guar cabin would probably most likely yield a chance. Now if I can just get them to give me the the credit I would be a very Happy Camper.. :)

Thanks all for the info.

Archived