is this a reasonable flight time?

c_dog

princess air booked us on a flight leaving out of san juan international airport at 11:45 a.m. the ship is scheduled to dock around 6:30 a.m.. i have read on c.c. boards that san juan airport is a zoo. anyone been there, done that?---well ofcourse i would think so. does 11:45 a.m. seem a reasonable amount of time to allow disembarkation, transfers, immigration and the dreaded check in? and if the worst should occur, since princess arranged the flight will they help us with rebooking?

i know may sound like a really dumb question from a seasoned traveler but it's been ages since i haven't been relying on my more traveled dtr.

thanks for your responses. clare:o

You should be fine. A few days before the cruise ends, you will be instructed to contact the front desk if your flight is earlier than 1:00 (I think).

They will give you appropriate luggage tags so you'll be among the first off the ship.

When we disembarked from the Crown, they started calling colors before 9 AM.

princess air booked us on a flight leaving out of san juan international airport at 11:45 a.m. the ship is scheduled to dock around 6:30 a.m.. i have read on c.c. boards that san juan airport is a zoo. anyone been there, done that?---well ofcourse i would think so. does 11:45 a.m. seem a reasonable amount of time to allow disembarkation, transfers, immigration and the dreaded check in? and if the worst should occur, since princess arranged the flight will they help us with rebooking?

i know may sound like a really dumb question from a seasoned traveler but it's been ages since i haven't been relying on my more traveled dtr.

thanks for your responses. clare:o

Since Princess booked the air, they must think it is enough time. Actually check in should not be as dreaded as the security lines in most airports :D . I almost always find the security lines to be a lot longer than the check in lines.

Have a great cruise.

Archived