Dinner Menus

We will be sailing the Mariner next weekend (Western), and I'd like to know if anyone has the latest menus? We are trying to decide which evening we might want to try Chops or Portifinos.

Also, what nights are the formal nights, I recall from our past experiences, the second night will be the Captain's Formal, then after that, I don't remember when the second formal occurred.

Who is the Captain now, and the CD? I thought I read Capt. Johnny, but not sure about the CD?

Thanks

Becky is supposed to be the CD until July 14. (We're sailing in August, and I'm still trying to determine who'll be the new CD after she moves to Freedom) Capt Johnny returned from his vacation this past week, so he will be the master of your cruise.

Here are menus: http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm They are from Freedom, but are the same for all 7 day cruises fleetwide. However, the days may not be in the same order, but when you get to the specialty restaurant, they can tell you which day has the dining room menu you picked to avoid.

Here are Western Mariner cruise compasses, in case you haven't seen them yet: http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/CruiseLines/RoyalCaribbean/MarineroftheSeas/2252007WesternCaribbean/tabid/409/Default.aspx

BTW: none of these links are mine. Someone else posted them here, and I bookmarked the pages.

Archived