2 luggage questions for Spirit North Bound

melodi1963

1. If I have a limo picking me up at the Whittier terminal, can I get my luggage from that terminal, or do I have to carry it off the ship myself? Don't want it going to Anchorage.

2. Did any one take booze in checked luggage from Vancouver and have a problem getting it through? (no lectures please) I've had no problems sailing from Florida, just wanted to know if Vancouver was any different.

Thanks for the input,

You have several options for luggage in Whittier. One option is for those who have made their own arrangements in Whittier and will collect their luggage at the pier. So you won't have any difficulty there.

I don't think you'll have any trouble with liquor in your checked bags. As usual, your worry should be about breakage, but since you've had experience with previous cruises, this should be nothing different.

I'm glad you got an answer for the luggage question - I couldn't remember what the options were, but there are several of them.

One thing about the alcohol though. When we flew in we had to declare stuff (quantity of alcohol and tobacco) on a form for customs so you might want to consider buying it in Vancouver. I don't know, maybe that's what you have planned.

Have a great cruise!! :)

Archived