Help!!

tonimari99

I need to print my boarding pass and info.The Princess home page is loading, but when I put my info to access the cruise personalizer it is telling me the system is down. Has anyone else experienced this, and what do I do if I am not able to print this myself?????:confused:

Thanks!

~Toni

I need to print my boarding pass and info.The Princess home page is loading, but when I put my info to access the cruise personalizer it is telling me the system is down. Has anyone else experienced this, and what do I do if I am not able to print this myself?????:confused:

Thanks!

~Toni

I too received the "system is down" message about an hour ago. But I still have quite a while before our Crown cruise. I like to do things early....

When do you leave for your cruise?

I leave July 14th, so I do have time, but just was wondering what to do if it is not accessable before then. Just wondering, I'm sure they will get it up and working, but is there an alternative if I cannot print it myself? Do they have that info at the dock?

You probably already know this,but you do have to put your CC # in before you may print your Boarding Pass, and it also has to be within 75 days of Sailing. Mine cruise is in Sept, and I cannot print mine out yet-but should be able to next week.

One thing to keep in mind is that your Cruise Personalizer will be closed and inaccessible at five days to sailing, so make sure you print your boarding pass and your information before then.

Thanks for the info:p I was not aware of that as this is the first time it has been done this way - LOVE THESE BOARDS:D

Not to worry - if you can't print it out they will have all your info at the sign-in desk - just show up :-)

I can vouch for this info. I totally forgot to print my boarding passes on time, so I just showed them my travel summary/confirmation papers and they looked us up on the system.

Don't worry in excess....have a wonderful trip!

Archived