Kings wharf?

waldushka

Personally, I think it is worse. To get to Hamilton was approximately $8 pp each way on your own. I don't know what it would be to St. George. Ship's tours started at $50 pp up. There is not much at King's Wharf other than a small shopping mall--and a post office that is never open (lol). We docked in St. George many years ago and I remember it was a cute little town to walk around--certainly more interesting than King's Wharf.

Tucker in Texas

Yeah, I'd have to agree. There really isn't much to do at that end. At the other ports you can walk off the ship and have plenty of options for things to see/do right in front of you.

But, you have to remember that Bermuda is pretty small. Nothing is really too far away.

8 dollars per person each way? The ferry takes 20 minutes and is $4.50 or less if you use a daily pass....its the same $4.50 each way to St George(and about 50 minutes)....I don't know how you went but someone took you for a ride. I prefer St George myself but because of the ships size if the choice is no Berumda or the Dockyards I'll take the Dockyards.

http://www.seaexpress.bm

Archived