Liberty 9A cabins

Suitegurl

Has anyone stayed in any of the 9A cabins on the Liberty that can give me their thoughts. How large are the balconies and how are the room layouts. Any pictures would be appreciated. Thanks!

If you go to cruiseclues.com or Webshots.com you may be able to find pictures of the category you are looking for, and maybe even the same room #, if you have one yet! Good luck!!:)

I have pics. if they turn out to be good ones, I will post them.

The cabins are large and attractive. The balcony looks twice as big as what I usually book. There is a wine rack with wine glasses. The couch is larger than what I have had before. The tub is the item that I liked the best. I believe it is a whirlpool. There is a beda (not sure of the French spelling) to wash your backside.

The corner aft 9A's or the side aft 9As?

I have been in the corner aft and always love it.

I can post you a few pictures if it is the corner 9A you are talking about.

I would love to see pictures of a 9A on the Liberty :D . We have one on Deck 6 booked and it will be our first 9A. I am sooo afraid that it will be like our first balcony :rolleyes: .... no turning back now :eek: !

I have pics. if they turn out to be good ones, I will post them.

The cabins are large and attractive. The balcony looks twice as big as what I usually book. There is a wine rack with wine glasses. The couch is larger than what I have had before. The tub is the item that I liked the best. I believe it is a whirlpool. There is a beda (not sure of the French spelling) to wash your backside.

On the Liberty :confused: :confused: ....

On the Liberty :confused: :confused: ....

Even tho they were on the Liberty in May what they are describing sounds like a CAT12.. those are the only ones with the bidet! That I know of anyways.. unless things have changed :)

I would love to see pictures of a 9A on the Liberty :D . We have one on Deck 6 booked and it will be our first 9A. I am sooo afraid that it will be like our first balcony :rolleyes: .... no turning back now :eek: !

These are probably the ones you looked at but heres the link to 6452 (aft wrap) on Liberty.

http://community.webshots.com/album/518866145fqnWHJ

The picture of the balcony on post 8 above, is larger then the balcony on deck 6 liberty does not wrap around the corner, it cuts off right at the corner.

Archived