Golden Mini Suites on Emerald Deck

Joyce B.

Does anyone have info/pictures of the mini suites on Emerald Deck of the Golden Princess? I booked one (E722) because I read that the deck is totally covered. Hope this is correct! If you have stayed in one of these mini suites, please send info/pictures.

Does anyone have info/pictures of the mini suites on Emerald Deck of the Golden Princess? I booked one (E722) because I read that the deck is totally covered. Hope this is correct! If you have stayed in one of these mini suites, please send info/pictures.

You are correct, the mini suites on the Emerald deck are fully covered. The size and layout of those mini suites are the same as the ones on the Dolphin deck. Therefore, the pictures will be the same regardless of whether you are on the Dolphin or Emerald deck.

Do you hear noise from the Vista Lounge on Deck 7? How bad? Also, was there a lot of motion on the back of the ship?

Was the covered balcony open or built into a hull like on the Sun class ships? Any other info on these cabins would be appreciated!!

They are not cut into the hull, they stick out.

No noise from above nor any added motion back there on the two cruises we've been in them (E718 and E725). We love them.

When we travel with our two young sons, the Emerald minis are our favorite!

We were in E724 and our friends were in E722 in January for 37 days. We loved our covered balcony. One thing that was kind of funny was the extreme vibration from the thrusters when pulling away from the dock. It seems these mini's were directly over the thrusters. We learned to hang on to anything that was sitting on the balcony table and had a good laugh each time it happened. The sofas in these mini's are a bit smaller than those in the mini's on Dolphin deck, more like a love seat, but there is an end table that the Dolphin mini's don't have.

Thanks to everyone who replied!! Having a covered balcony was very important to my husband!

There will be some noise from club Fusion but not that much. If the ship goes full speed, you will feel some vibrations but, at least with us, you will rest easier as it feels like a massage. There may be some movement felt but this occurs during choppy seas. Midship is were there will be less movement. Unfortunately, there are no mini suites with covered balconies midship. In my opinion, if you are getting a mini, the ones on the Emerald deck are the ones to take.

Archived