What cruise

Lifesaver123

What cruise is best for kid 12 13 & 9?:confused:

please help me!:(

Any Princess ship other than Royal, Tahitian and Pacific. Try the larger ships; more to do. If you're on a caribbean cruise during school vacations, you'll find tons of kids.

Pia

What cruise is best for kid 12 13 & 9?:confused:

please help me!:(

How about more information please... Are you flying to your port or can you drive to it. For example, here in NJ we can go to Bayonne or NYC and have a nice variety of choices.

In general, Royal Caribbean and Carnival have the most for kids to do - if you have kids that like hands-on, physical activities. If they are more reserved type children, they might enjoy Princess or even Celebrity.

If you're asking about destinations...that's wide open. Again, it depends on what your kids enjoy. Do they LOVE the beach? If so, you might want to consider Bermuda. Do they enjoy history? Then maybe a cruise to New England and Canada or Europe.

Or are you asking about specific ships within the Princess fleet. The more information you supply, the better the answer will be in reply

Since you're asking in the Princess forum, I would say that any cruise that's during school vacations and under a certain number of days, other than the above mentioned ships, would be fine. You'll have a full program, supplemented with science activities related to your itinerary (eg. making glacier models on Alaskan cruises).

You'll find some people on CC will insist their favortie cruiseline is the best one for kids (most of them have some sort of program). I imagine there are some differences (or costs, in the case of Disney, their cruises seem to be twice the cost of similar ones).

Archived