I'm Booked 12/2.......Goal is.......

cruzrgrl

I have already lost 17 pounds since June 5. I am hopeing to lose 20 more by the time we sail 12/2, this is where ALL of you come in..............

KEEP ME STRAIGHT :D I want to knock hubby's socks off in a new swim suit. If I can lose 20 more by Dec 2, I will weigh 168, which is only 18 pounds more than my ideal weight on the high side. The range for my body frame is 125-150. I know it is going to be alot of hard work, but I WANT to SO bad.

KUDOS to my daughter Melissa.............she has lost 18 pounds. Bless her heart, she is 5' 1" and should weigh 100-120 at the most. She just about croaked the other day when she read that. She needs to lose another 100 pounds but she can do it, I have faith in her.

Somehow she talked her dad into splurging on a cruise for just her and myself if we lose the weight we have set a goal for. She stalled for a while but finally lost 2 pounds last week. I kept encouraging her, all the while hoping she wouldn't give up. Thankfully she didn't! I told her that she is going to lose and stall, lose and stall, lose and stall. But she is like all of us, she wants to see the weight gone overnight.

I will keep you posted.

Cali

Hi Cali!

Great job on already losing 17 lbs! sounds like we have similar weight goals - I started my new way of eating last week with 70lbs to lose. we cruise on Nov 8th and I would like to lose atleast 20-25lbs by then and to be at my goal weight by our Sept. 05 cruise. With over a year to go that's not unrealistic - we just have to stay with it!

I am trying the South Beach diet this time and after 8 days - I love it! I am a carboholic which I am finding out just triggers cravings to eat more carbs - on this diet no carbs or sugar for the 1st 2 weeks and then you can add back good carbs in limited quantities. I have lost 8 lbs the 1st week and was never hungry or irritable from sugar withdrawals.

Tell your daughter to come and join us here - it's easier when you have a lot of moral support and there are a lot of great recipe ideas on these boards.

Kathy

Archived