Queen Mary??????

I am sure that has been asked and answered but as many people know around this board, I am not exactly search savvy. Here is the question, my parents are staying on the Queen Mary the night before the Pride sails, does the Queen Mary take care of transporting their luggage to the ship or calling for a porter to come and get it? Or do they bring it over to curb-side where the cars are dropping people off? They are in a Cat11 so I know they will do early check in like the rest of the paxs and then do they head over to the VIP line? My family and my sister's family will be in the regular line and I guess my question is, is this where we get into 2 different lines? I had heard that there are 2 x-ray machines for VIP and one for the rest of us, is this what makes their line go so much faster, that and not as many people? Hope my questions make some sort of sense. Thanks in advance.

I am sure that has been asked and answered but as many people know around this board, I am not exactly search savvy. Here is the question, my parents are staying on the Queen Mary the night before the Pride sails, does the Queen Mary take care of transporting their luggage to the ship or calling for a porter to come and get it? Or do they bring it over to curb-side where the cars are dropping people off? They are in a Cat11 so I know they will do early check in like the rest of the paxs and then do they head over to the VIP line? My family and my sister's family will be in the regular line and I guess my question is, is this where we get into 2 different lines? I had heard that there are 2 x-ray machines for VIP and one for the rest of us, is this what makes their line go so much faster, that and not as many people? Hope my questions make some sort of sense. Thanks in advance.

Hope our experience gives you an idea of what might happen. When we stayed on the Queen Mary - we went and did the early check in...and then around 10:30 we went back to our QM stateroom and took our luggage to the porters near the ship. We were told upon check in on the QM and early check in that this is what we were supposed to do. Once you line up at the dome your parents will go to the VIP line, and you will be in the early check-in line because you were processed at early c-in at the QM. Not sure how much faster your parents will be on than you.

Payd:)

Archived