Silver Moon cruise or see the island on our own

tada

We are debating what to do on Barbados. I lean towards the Silver Moon lunch cruise, but it lasts most of the day. The wife tells me there are so many other things to do on the island. In your opinion, which is the best alternative for our visit to Barbados?

We were on the Silvermoon last week. 5 star experience from start to finish. Probably the highlight of our cruise. Words really do not describe sailing on a luxury boat with only a dozen people at best. The lunch was better than any food on the ship. Service was 5 star. This is the best of the best. You will miss seeing some of Barbados, from land at least, but well worth it and then some. We figured it was an excuse to return there for a longer stay, which will include a tour with Silvermoon. Reservations are a must as they limit the crowd to only 12. Do not miss this opportunity.

MexicoBob

I agree with Bob, you wont regret going with Silvermoon. I have been to Barbados twice and both times I sailed with them. It the best Daysail I have ever taken.

When I return next month Im going to actually do a land tour...gonna really miss doing Silvermoon:)

• 2 weeks later...

No question about it - Silver Moon is the way to go! We did the Silver Moon 2 years ago while cruising on the Constellation. Not only was it the highlight of our cruise but we have decided to go back to Barbados for our honeymoon. (May take TWO trips this time).

Don't miss this opportunity - you wont regret it!

No question about it - Silver Moon is the way to go! We did the Silver Moon 2 years ago while cruising on the Constellation. Not only was it the highlight of our cruise but we have decided to go back to Barbados for our honeymoon. (May take TWO trips this time).

Don't miss this opportunity - you wont regret it!

Is there ladder straight up and down getting in and out of the water? Thanks!

Nancie

I was just surfing the board, trying to set up excursions for each port. What is the SilverMoon Cruise? How do I find it? Is there a website? It will be our Honeymoon cruise, and I would love for us to take away beautiful memories.

If you don't swim it might not be the tour for you. One member of our group did not swim and he did not go on the tour with us. The tour has two snorkel stops, one with the turtles and the other over a shipreck. Then after lunch you have time to swim. Hope this helps.

Archived