Singles Night on Carnival

Since no one has answered, I'll try to give some info.

Most likely it will be the first night about 10 p.m.

There will be more women than men and a lot of the time not that many attending.

However, that being said, it is a good way to meet other people traveling single.

Well i enjoyed the singles party on my first cruise in 2000. They have since changed the format. On the Imagination in 2000 they used the disco as the site for the party. One of the entertainment staff would play various games with willing singles by pairing guys and girls together. It was alot of fun and the atmosphere was great. My friend Cristal ended up winning one of the games. She wound up straddling a 70 year old guy named Philip(it was a game of musical chairs except with guys) who partied in the disco every night!

In 2006 my second cruise on the Inspiration i waited in the disco that first night and they did not do anything for singles. The singles "meet and greet" now takes place in one of the various lounges not in the disco and i have yet to have as much fun as on the Imagination that first time.

I like to attend the singles party when my wife goes to bed...

Just kidding. I have never gone, and I only have my imagination to guide me, but I always imagine single women in a room drinking a fruity drink surrounded by older men with coke-bottle glasses who are employed in some computer-related career.

I have been to a few, then decided not to anymore........They were not well organised and it was mainly older men, and lots of smoking! ugh!.....It was quite uncomfortable, or maybe it was just me...? who knows, but either way, I was put off, they wanted you to carry a paper under your arm...ugh...(I didn't) very cheesy...so I don't go to them now, but if there are two of you it may be more fun!

Archived