San Fransisco beach vs Reef Club

di43

This will be my second time in Cozumel and wanted to try some place new. I've already been to Playa Mia so I was debating between San Fran and Reef club. Do either of them have parasailing or jet skiis? And what about the beach area? I'm leaving in 2 weeks and want to have some kind of plans before I get there. Thanks!

This will be my second time in Cozumel and wanted to try some place new. I've already been to Playa Mia so I was debating between San Fran and Reef club. Do either of them have parasailing or jet skiis? And what about the beach area? I'm leaving in 2 weeks and want to have some kind of plans before I get there. Thanks!

Both places are located a short walk apart, I know San Fransisco has both jet ski's and Parasailing, and I would think they are available at the reef club, if not you can always walk up the beach.

Personally out of the two I would pick San Fransico, and here is why. San Fran you get freshley prepared food (no buffet that has been sitting around for who knows how long) the entrance into the water is no where near as rocky, cost for San Fran is only $40 for the all inclusive, and recent reviews have all been good (unlike the reef club).. Unsure who is all in your group, but San Fran has more activaties for beach play...

We also did San Fran and the Reef Club on two different trips. This year it is a hard decision if we should go to Nachi Cocum , San Fran or Paradise Beach.

Anyway, we had a great time at San Fran and would highly recommend it. They also have a pool which is great if nobody wants to go in the ocean. When we went to the Reef Club we were the only two people there. We are very social people and we were going crazy with having no one to talk to. If you want quiet, you might want to try it out. Food was nothing spectacular as the buffet was just okay at the reef club.

San Fran had a great lunch (prepared fresh as ordered) and the service was awesome. Well worth the $40.00 per person.

Good luck with your decision, I know it is not an easy one.

Oh forgot to mention that getting to the beach from San Fran is quite easy, getting to the beach at the Reef Club is a bit of a challenge as there are several rocks and not easy for walking.

San Fran definately has the better beach.

Archived