Vancouver - Pan Pacific Hotel DEAL!!

For anyone still needing a Vancouver hotel this summer pre or post cruise, Travelzoo has just announced a special being offered by the 5* Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver. The "Summer Promotion" is from July 1 - Sept. 11 and costs US $149 per night, including free parking. That's a great bargain - less than 1/2 the regular price. (Upgrades to a harbour view room cost $30 more). You need to mention "Summer Promotion" to book it by telephone or register with Travelzoo to get their weekly offers. I'll try to post the link and hope it works:D

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/international-hotels/307695

For anyone still needing a Vancouver hotel this summer pre or post cruise, Travelzoo has just announced a special being offered by the 5* Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver. The "Summer Promotion" is from July 1 - Sept. 11 and costs US $149 per night, including free parking. That's a great bargain - less than 1/2 the regular price. (Upgrades to a harbour view room cost $30 more). You need to mention "Summer Promotion" to book it by telephone or register with Travelzoo to get their weekly offers. I'll try to post the link and hope it works:D

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/international-hotels/307695

That's a great deal, but we won't get to Vancouver until 9/12 icon9.gif.

Pan also offers entertainment rates at 50% off, so if your dates aren't included in travelzoo, then try entertainment rate. Also the Fairmont across the street also has entertainment rates. I'd stay in either of those resorts again in a heartbeat.

Good for you LIT, we loved our stay there, it is VERY elegant. We were caught in the nightmare of 9/11 and the hotel was incredible trying to help us to get out of Canada and back home. It is first rate all the way, you will love it!

That's a really great deal! Unfortunately we will be there on Sept 13th.:( And the rates are still over $400.

If you have any union, government, or military connection, mention that and see what they can do. My sister is a nurse in BC and they get a great deal (sometimes as low as $99) so she told our cousin who is a government employee in California and he mentioned that he was a rgovernment employee and they gave the rate to him.

Viv

If you have any union, government, or military connection, mention that and see what they can do. My sister is a nurse in BC and they get a great deal (sometimes as low as $99) so she told our cousin who is a government employee in California and he mentioned that he was a rgovernment employee and they gave the rate to him.

Viv

I work in a hospital, but not as a nurse. I wonder if that would work???? I buy surgical instruments and medical supplies.

T-Sharon, thank you SO much for posting this info! Our cruise is Aug 25, and our friends we are cruising with had booked the Pan Pacific, but I didn't want to spend the big bucks to stay there. Was able to secure a room for our two nights at the $159CA rate, $60 less per night than the Hampton Inn where I had booked. Woo-hoo! Thanks again.

T-Sharon, thank you SO much for posting this info! Our cruise is Aug 25, and our friends we are cruising with had booked the Pan Pacific, but I didn't want to spend the big bucks to stay there. Was able to secure a room for our two nights at the $159CA rate, $60 less per night than the Hampton Inn where I had booked. Woo-hoo! Thanks again.

You are certainly welcome!! I'm happy to help. I LOVE finding bargains - whether they're for us or for anyone else. Friends of ours are going to be in Florida in September (I warned them about hurricane season) and I found them a special at the PGA Resort in West Palm Beach for $79 a night -- including free golf fees. They were very happy:D

Our Infinity cruise leaves from Vancouver on September 16 and I have rented us an apartment on Alberni Street (23rd floor of a glass tower) for the 9 days of our stay in Vancouver. Thought about using the Pan Pacific special for a couple nights of our stay, but just didn't want the hassle of having to move during our visit. A couple of people on our roll-call tried using the promotion, but the Pan Pacific wasn't able to extend the special price.:(

Pan also offers entertainment rates at 50% off, so if your dates aren't included in travelzoo, then try entertainment rate. Also the Fairmont across the street also has entertainment rates. I'd stay in either of those resorts again in a heartbeat.

Hi there!

How do we use these entertainment rates? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I definitely want to stay at the Pan!

Hi there!

How do we use these entertainment rates? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I definitely want to stay at the Pan!

John,

I would call the Pan Pacific and ask if they have rooms available for the date(s) that you want. If the answer is affirmative, simply ask what the price would be with your Entertainment Card. If it's a good offer (sometimes not a full 50%:o ), just go and buy an entertainment book for any city - they are valid at all hotels. (In fact, we could meet you at the hotel and loan you our entertainment card for check-in!!:D ) The 2007 Entertainment books are valid until Nov. 1, 2007 (very cheap to buy one of these old ones now -- if you can find one) and the new 2008 books are good until Nov. 1, 2008. If you know of anyone that has a 2007 card (and/or book), just borrow it from them for the duration of the cruise.

See you soon!

Thanks so much Sharon! I'll contact Pan Pacific and go from there! I just might take you up on that offer (as long as you promise that you won't mind!!). Mother and I are also taking the Chilkoot Yukon tour with you in Skagway! =)

Hi Jennifer,

I am on the same cruise as TenerifeSharon which leaves on Sept. 16. Unfortunately the summer promotion for the Pan Pacific ends on Sept. 11. The entertainment rates are better than their normal rates, but still much higher than the summer special rate. Oh well. I will keep looking though for any autumn specials...then there is always Priceline.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. We just booked this deal, for late August, and can't believe the price. We never even thought we could pull off the Pan Pacific, based on their normal rates.

Thanks again!!!

:D

Hi

I have used priceline with good luck. Got wonderful *4 hotels at good prices. I used them for 1 night before my cruise at the end of August. I have tried bidding 7 times for one day after my cruise (1st week of Sept) with no luck. Going to wait a couple more weeks then bid again. I don't think the hotels are released yet.

Jennifer

Archived