Shore Excursions

tonimari99

We are booked on the July 14th Crown Princess. So far we have reserved a few excursions. We booked the Champagne Catamaran Sailaway to St. John. How is the compared to the full day sail with lunch? Also we are waitlisted for 9 Beaches resort in Bermuda. Anyone know how this is, and if its worth the time if we get to go? Finally, we reserved New Waves Beach stingray and snorkel in Turks...any advice would be appreciated!! Toni:)

When you reserve your Shore Excursions through Princess, you do not pay for them at that time. Princess will bill them to your Stateroom Account on-board. You pay for them at the end of the cruise.

What I do: After reserving the excursions, I make up envelopes for each port with the SE money, tip money and my spending money for each port.

After the excursion, I stop at the Purser's Desk and pay the SE money to my account. I'm not surprised with a large bill at the end of the cruise.....Karen

When you reserved your shore excursions was the fee charged to your credit card? I would like to have them paid for prior to the cruise.
With Princess excursions, you book and "reserve" them, not pay for them when you book. Your onboard account will be charged when you check-in at embarkation. If you want to pre-pay your excursions, you can send yourself a "gift" credit towards your onboard account so that you'll start with a credit on the account from which the excursions will be deducted.

Archived