When is formal night on 3 night SOS cruise?

Can someone please tell me what night is formal night on SOS's 3 night Bahamas cruise...THANKS

It *is* the second night. Think about it: it HAS TO BE that night.

The first night can't be formal - people are rushing around, they just got there, some board at 11 a.m. but some don't get on until 4..........not everyone gets the luggage right away. They can't have it the first night.

The third night is also the last night. People have to pack, put their luggage out in the hall............they can't have it the third night.

So it's the second night. :)

We sailed on the SOS Last July (2006) and enjoyed the cruise very much. Formal Night was the second night. Becareful not to get too much sun at Coco Cay. Sun burn makes formal night a very uncomfortable evening. We were all prepared and did not get burned, but many people did. Most people change into casual attire right after dinner.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks...that's kind of what I figured...however our first stop/second night is Nassau and that is an overnighter..11am-1:30AM. If thats the case I don't have to worry about formal wear then since I have a room rented at Atlantis and don't intend on running back to the ship early.

Archived