11-06-08 Freedom Transatlantic

Hi Everyone, Even though it is a while off yet, we have started a webpage for our cruise on the Carnival Freedom because we're so excited about the ports and all those wonderful sea days. You are all welcome to come join our anticipation, sign our guestbook, follow along with our journey and after the cruise check out our pictures. Here's the link. Happy sailing to all of you. http://www.geocities.com/freedomtransatlantic/

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone, Even though it is a while off yet, we have started a webpage for our cruise on the Carnival Freedom because we're so excited about the ports and all those wonderful sea days. You are all welcome to come join our anticipation, sign our guestbook, follow along with our journey and after the cruise check out our pictures. Here's the link. Happy sailing to all of you. http://www.geocities.com/freedomtransatlantic/

HI

I would like to apologies to any one that troubles viewing the website due to Geocities ridiculous bandwidth limits. We have now moved the website to http://www.zendurl.com/c/crossing/

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am looking forward to reviewing you website after your cruise. My husband and I are taking our first cruise in Nov on the Legend. He has promised me that if we don't get seasick :D then we can plan the same one you are taking but in 2009. It will be for our 25th anniversary! Wish us luck;)

Hello,

I am looking forward to reviewing you website after your cruise. My husband and I are taking our first cruise in Nov on the Legend. He has promised me that if we don't get seasick :D then we can plan the same one you are taking but in 2009. It will be for our 25th anniversary! Wish us luck;)

HI on the big ships you shouldn't have any trouble unless hot some real bad weather.

• 3 months later...
Hello,

I hope you had a wonderful cruise on the Legend and we get to meet you on the Freedom's TA. IF they tell you no cabins avaliable, get on the waitlist. I know cabins will/are opening up all the time and more will become available when final payment is due. At least they usually do for most cruises at that time. IF we don't see you then, have a wonderful 25th anniversary!!!

Oh, and if you didn't notice, we moved the website to........

http://www.zendurl.com/c/crossing

• 2 weeks later...
Hi the web page is down for a much needed and way past due server over haul:( hopefully it will lead to a faster and more reliable site:) Ill let you know when its back up.

The server is back up now and i have updated the site with videos for Cindy's up coming South american Splendor cruise .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived