Randi's cost?

ultrablue

In Randi's email to me she said yes you can pay in US dollars...the cost is

$45 per person (same for adults & children). I hear this is an exceptional deal because she goes out of her way to make this the best excursion.

We will be with her in 2 weeks.

Have Fun!

Victor's prices and food were both great. We took the advice here and went with the ribs and garlic shrimp. The four of us shared a huge order of ribs, a plate of garlic shrimp and an order of onion rings. SEVERAL(3 or was it 4 each?lol) beers, and smoothies for the kids (awesome as well). We couldn't eat it all. Total was around $35. Tony provided us with amazing service and also let the kids use boogie boards. NO JELLYFISH and the water is perfect for small kids...The whole trip was the best bargain in Mexico. Randi charges $45 per person and it's well worth it. We ended up giving her 200 for the four of us and still felt it was a great deal.

We took the advice here and went with the ribs and garlic shrimp. The four of us shared a huge order of ribs, a plate of garlic shrimp and an order of onion rings.

Wasn't it yummy? DH loved the sauce on the ribs.. and I am still raving about the onion rings today. I am so glad that you enjoyed your day!!!

Yes, the food was great. Better shrimp than we found on the ship or at The Blue Shrimp in PV. My 6 year old loves ribs and said she thought they were the 'best ever'! Pretty high praises from one so hard to please! The whole experience was great. I really was not sure if my husband or little one would enjoy the horse part of the experience...but was very mistaken. They loved it as much as our 18 year old and I did!

I don't know if Victor's takes traveler's checks or not. Hope someone else can let you know. I do know that we had no problem cashing traveler's checks on board. We would cash out whatever we needed the night before (no lines that way) and no need to worry about paying with them in the ports. We also had no problem paying and getting change in U.S. dollars in any of the ports. If you can't find out before you go, you may want to go with cashing them on board as well.

I'd plan on bringing cash to Victors.

We paid $9 for a huge plate of garlic shrimp, onion rings, and some other things. My daughter and I split it. We also left a tip.

Randi buys the first round of drinks at Victors.

We had onion rings as well, and quesadillas. Very reasonable. Randi is great and so is Victor's. It is a small "restaurant" on the beach, if the tide is coming in you need to lift your legs out of the sand. We had a great time.

Randi is really great about helping you out with whatever you want to do in Mazatlan. She can arrange to have you go straight into town after the excursion, instead of back to the ship, if you like. You'd then have to get your own cab back to the ship but that is not difficult.

There's shopping at the pier, also. They sell the same "stuff" that they sell downtown, so unless you really want to go downtown, just shop at the "mall" where Randi drops you off. You can get drinks and just wander around the small stores and visit the vendors. The prices are the same as the town and the venders are really nice.

• 3 weeks later...

We did Randi's tour in April and just loved it. We did not go into downtown for we felt the shopping there at the pier was great. The prices were very reasonable and there was a good selection of souviners. But if you do want to venture in downtown after the ride, Randi will get you transportation there. We had the quesadilla's (chicken and cheese) at Victors and a few beers and our bill was around $12.

Archived