Will I Be Late For Godfrey's Tour???

I booked a tour with "Godrey's Tours" in St. Thomas on the Aruba, Curacao, St Martin, St Thomas route. The tour start is booked for 9:00 am. I have read about clearing customs in St Thomas. Will clearing customs make us late for the tour??

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you were on my sailing in July you would be late unless you got on line at the earliest possible time. From what I understand that week was more the exception than the norm due to the fact that only 2 immigration officers were sent instead of the normal 6. Under normal circumstance you are probably fine with 9:00.

I just got off the Adventure yesterday and St Thomas was the last stop...like yourself I was worried about getting off early because we had a private fishing trip arranged.....We went downstairs around 6:50 am and found a line already formed...but it moved very quickly once they opened the door and we were off the boat by 7:30 including eating breakfeast after we cleared custms!!!

You will make your tour. If you are not there at your appointed time just know that he will be there at 9, 10 and 11. He drops people off at the shopping district, returns to the ship, picks up more passengers, drops them off for shopping and then when you start to tour the island you'll see people on the bus who were not with you originally.

Guest cruzr44
We were booked for the 9:00 tour and got stuck getting off. Godfrey himself was there with a sign with our name on it. He brought the 9:00 group into town and came back to get us. He is well aware of the delay getting off the ship. The open air vehicle we got is fairly new and bright red. You should have no problem finding him.

Archived