Where in the world is Matt???

coffeebean

My and my DH's favorite cruise director is Matt Baker. We are planning a "Freestyle" cruise on NCL for March 2008 on the Gem, with my sister and her husband. I am hoping beyond hope that Matt Baker will be the cruise director for our cruise. My sister and her husband do not have as many cruises under their belt as my DH and I. I would love for them to have the best time on their first NCL cruise. Does anyone know which ship Matt Baker is on at the present time??? Thanks in advance to any responders.

My and my DH's favorite cruise director is Matt Baker. We are planning a "Freestyle" cruise on NCL for March 2008 on the Gem, with my sister and her husband. I am hoping beyond hope that Matt Baker will be the cruise director for our cruise. My sister and her husband do not have as many cruises under their belt as my DH and I. I would love for them to have the best time on their first NCL cruise. Does anyone know which ship Matt Baker is on at the present time??? Thanks in advance to any responders.

My sisters and I were on the 6/9 Dawn cruise and low and behold there was Matt Baker doing his thing. Unfortunately I have no idea where he will be next March.

Hope this helped.

• 2 weeks later...

We had the pleasure of having him on our April 2006 cruise on the Dawn. It was his first cruise with NCL. Matt replaced Jimmy Kovell in June while Jimmy is on vacation. With the Gem coming out in October, it will be fun to see who gets the new ship.

We sail the Gem in January, so we can let you know who's on it for March 2008.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

He was also on the 6/30 cruise as well. He certainly made us have a "good" time! We have always enjoyed our CD on the Dawn, but I would love to cruise with him as the CD again. I'm looking forward to seeing where he ends up!

Archived