Coffee Maker!?

sgorich

I couldn't find an answer on my own, sorry.

Will there be a coffee maker in our room for us to make our own coffee? I see posts how people enjoy drinking their coffee on their lovely balcony every morning, but not sure where the coffee came from!? I don't want to leave my room the sec I get up to bring coffee back!

Thanks!

If you leave your menu on your doorknob the night before, you not only have piping hot coffee, but a wake up call too. And I always write in 2 pots, because my hubby and I drink at least 3 to 4 cups each in the morning. So your coffeemaker is actually down in the galley making your coffee for you, isn't that sweet? I love cruising :D

Cheers, Carole

If you leave your menu on your doorknob the night before, you not only have piping hot coffee, but a wake up call too. And I always write in 2 pots, because my hubby and I drink at least 3 to 4 cups each in the morning. So your coffeemaker is actually down in the galley making your coffee for you, isn't that sweet? I love cruising :D

Cheers, Carole

It is SWEET isn't it!! I usually call room service when I wake up for my coffee and the knock is on my door just a little while later.....I also ask for 2 pots and be sure to specify what kind of sweetener you would like as well as milk or cream.

So the short answer is no...no coffee maker in the cabin but as you can see it is not necessary as room service is included and they are happy to bring you just coffee :) Personally, I much prefer this option to making it in one of those in room coffe pots in a hotel.

I couldn't find an answer on my own, sorry.

Will there be a coffee maker in our room for us to make our own coffee? I see posts how people enjoy drinking their coffee on their lovely balcony every morning, but not sure where the coffee came from!? I don't want to leave my room the sec I get up to bring coffee back!

Thanks!

Those small coffee machines that you often see in hotels can constitute a potential fire hazard so the ships avoid them. But leave out the room service card on your door overnight (or even call on the phone) and they will deliver some nice hot java in no time.

BnB

Archived